Here at the Arenui, whilst the boat has been in dock, we have been preparing the vessel to the most ultimate standard.
Very warm wishes from the Arenui Team!
We hope that you and your loved ones are well during these past few, COVID-19 affected months. Although we are in another part of the world and the situation has meant different things to us all, we've all been impacted. But with every cloud, can come a silver lining.
What can you expect to see once you’re onboard?...
- Newly refurbished lower deck cabins. We have replaced the vast majority of wood. The results? Markedly reduced creaking and beautiful surroundings; finished with the finest of details.
- Bathroom revamp. All cabin bathrooms are now decorated with beautiful mosaic tiling. Bathrooms in our master cabins; Shinta and Rama, have been extended for guests to enjoy a roomier space.
- Bathroom ventilation. We have added new ventilation systems into all cabin bathrooms resulting in a much less humid environment and an even higher level of comfort.
- Refurbished engine room. We have completely overhauled this area, reducing engine noise throughout the vessel.
- Dive deck refurbishment. We have completely replaced our dive deck flooring.
The Arenui is even more luxurious than ever before and we can’t wait to welcome you onboard! Our wetsuits have been dry for far too long but we are very hopeful we’ll be back-rolling into our ocean happy place soon :)
We'd really love to have your support by voting for us in Scuba Diving Magazine's Reader's Choice Awards. After voting, the editorial staff of the magazine will present results in their November issue. There’s also a chance to win American Express gift cards if you vote. Please click below and vote for The Arenui!
Voting ends on June 7th: Make my vote
The Arenui Team.