The new lightweight housing for the Canon EOS 80D Digital Camera is now available.
1 - Optical YS Converter Compatible - Converts the camera’s TTL signal to a light signal. Both TTL and Manual Strobe control is compatible with Fiber-Optic Cable II (Not included).
2 - Ergonomically Re-designed Levers - Shutter lever, AF mode lever, AF-ON lever, and movie-record lever all have been re-designed with to better t your hand.
3 - Luminescent Buttons - Easily view conrols in low light conditions.
4 - External Port Lock and Lens Release - Conveniently switch lenses between dives without removing the housing back. Activate the Port Lock on the front of housing and push the Lens Release for quick and easy lens swap.
5 - DiopterAdjustmentDial - Control the cameras diopter adjustment dial through the housing.
• Equipped with two (2) Fiber-Optic Cable Sockets
• Equipped with one (1) connector port and two (2) accessory ports
• Equipped with two (2) Sacri cial Zinc Diodes (front/rear)
• Compatible with Optional VF45 and VF180 View Finders
• Built-In Leak Detector Sensor
• Body: Corrosion-Resistant Aluminum Alloy (machined) • Grip: Corrosion-Resistant Die-Cast Aluminum Alloy
• Depth Rating: 100m / 330ft
• Dim. (WxHxD): 340 x 194 x 140mm / 13.4 x 7.6 x 5.5inch
• Weight: Approx. 3,000g / 105.8oz (housing only, w/ grip)
• Compatible with SEA&SEA Strobes, Sea Arm 8, Fiber-Optic Cable II, Electronic sync Cords, Vacuum Pump System (TBA)
ITEM NO: SS-06180
DESCRIPTION: MDX-80D Housing for Canon EOS 80D Digital Camera
To Purchase, Please Visit SEA&SEA Website to Find a Nearest SEA&SEA Authorized Dealer.